Monday, September 17, 2007

blogging heaven

I read an article in the paper today about a senior from a local high school who has had a blog for 3 years. I thought of all the things I could have written about in 3 years. I thought I could have had a journal, but I have been reading other people's blogs this whole time and still was not insprired to keep a journal. But, I have been tempted to blog.

I just walked 3 miles. Doesn't really seem to do any good, but it is nice outside.

I felt great today. I did my visiting teaching AND brought Lily to the park, all in one day. It was so nice. Park days just don't seem to happen or make much sense when you just have one child at home. Seems wasted. Poor Lily. Boring mom.

I took Emma to dance and soccer, tonight. She is really good at soccer. I love watching her.

Taylor wants me to buy him $150 shoes so he will try-out for soccer at the high school. I guess he can be bought and I am willing to purchase. He played all afternoon with a friend. He loves it.

I had to miss volleyball again, today. Emma's activities were at the same time. Zack went, though, and brought Lily with him. MC and SB are having a great time. They said it wasn't a fun game, though, because the other team was terrible. "They didn't even have knee pads!!!!!" Can you believe?

No comments: