Saturday, December 8, 2007

E.D.?!?!?!?!

So, yesterday we were on our way to the church Christmas Party, and I was telling Zack about Oprah that day. I was telling him about these people who had gastric bypass surgery and ended up becoming alcoholics. I was just about to tell him what that was called, when Mary Catherine pipes up from the back seat, and says, "It's called erectile dysfunction!" What!?!?! She didn't just say that did she? Of course, everyone older than her busted up. She then said, "that is so funny." To which I replied, "not nearly so funny as it will be when you find out what it means." No clue. Trully one of the funniest things we have heard. I'm so glad that even with that all over tv, my 13, almost 14, year old does not know what it means. It takes a little of the edge off. Gotta love her!!

No comments: