Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dollar General and Secret Santa

Ok, so, our family loves Secret Santa, as I have already talked about. So, last night we went to Dollar General to get somethings for our Secret Santa family. The trip began with Sarah Beth and Mary Catherine--yes, the big girls--getting in trouble from the sales clerk for throwing balls in the store. I just knew it was them, or even Zack, before I even saw them. Of course, that made them crack up. So, we found what we were looking for and several of the girls then had to go the bathroom. I was about to check out when MC told me that Lily had an accident and that they had clogged the toilet. When I went to check it out, Lily had left a trail outside the bathroom all the way into the bathroom and was standing in soaking wet pants. Zack unclogged the toilet and I went to look for Lily some pants to buy. I finally found some sweat pants with a cute top. In the bathroom the girls were laughing and laughing. Bought the pants and Secret Santa items and helped Lily clean up and change clothes. Of course, there were many jokes about our wonderful FHE. I told my family that I would post about this great FHE idea! Zack responds, "yeah, go to Dollar General, stop up the toilet and pee in the ailes." You just can't take us anywhere!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

What a fun FHE! I'll have to remember that one.:)

Laura said...

That's the Zachary Family, right? That's hilarious!

Jessica said...

You guys know how to party!

Gayla said...

I got a good laugh out of it!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Haha! Too funny!