Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Waahooooo!!!!!

I PASSED MY TEST!!! That means I can be a certified teacher and earn real pay. I can also sub for $20 more per week, now. YEAH!! I am so impressed with myself. I haven't taken a test in 16 years and I didn't just squeak by to pass, either!! Isn't that fantastic?

Sorry for the absentee blogger.....been too busy and had my mind on too many other things, although I still have found time and interest to read all of YOUR blogs! Thanks for your patience. I will be back!

8 comments:

gwen said...

Updating your blog is a good reason for not calling me back, I guess! haha It's about time! How odd that your last post was when you were taking the test. Congrats! (and I think you mean $20 more per DAY....not week!)

Susan said...

WTG!!! We think it's awesome. ;)

Be A Saint said...

OH, definitely, Gwen!! Ooopps, sorry for not calling you back, though. Sarah Beth had wanted me to walk to school and walk them home and I had to leave right after I got off the phone with Zack. I will call you in your morning, tonight!!

Jessica said...

Congrats!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Congrats on passing your test! Good job!

Gayla said...

Congrats! That's super!

Alan and Sharon said...

Congratulations!

MaryRuth said...

Hoooooooooray!!! Congrats!!!