Wednesday, January 11, 2012

71 and counting................

Ok, today it has been a year exactly since I had lap-band surgery.  I have officially lost 71 pounds!!  I am so thankful that I was able to have this surgery and that it is working for me.  I have changed so many aspects of my eating as a result.  It has been a wonderful blessing to me.  Recently I have started tracking what I eat on an app on my phone and I think it will help me get the next 24 pounds off.

We have had a wonderful Christmas and holiday season around here.  It was so great to be able to talk to Taylor on Skype and to have the other kids all home.  I sure love my family.  We have such a good time together and they are all so supportive of each other.  Boy that sure does warm my heart to see.  THAT is the very best Christmas gift I could ever receive.

Just needed to express my gratitude real quick.  Maybe I'll post some more soon!!

Andrea

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow! Congratulations Andrea!!! That is so awesome!

Susan said...

Andrea, you just look wonderful!!!

Lindsay and Mike said...

I didn't know you had lap-band surgery! Way to go!!! I'm impressed that you've lost so much weight. What an accomplishment!!!