Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I have the cutest sweetest kids in the world

Driving home from a meeting tonight I called home and Mary Catherine told me that Emma came up to her tonight with a Santa Clause that she started at school and finished at home and said that Mary Catherine's Secret Santa told her(emma) to give this to her. Wonder who that is? Then Lily gave Zack a stick on earring sticker and told him that his Secret Santa told her to give it to him. ???!!! They are so sweet and excited about being Secret Santa's. I hope they are learning great lessons of service and the excitement of giving. I think they really are. I love that Mary Catherine thought it was so cute that she wanted to tell me about it. She loves those s so much.

I have gotten from my SS a note on the mirror in my bathroom. I just love it. Also, when I got home from the meeting, Sarah Beth had cleaned the kitchen thoroughly. I appreciate her so much. She has been trying so hard. She had a rough start in middle school, but she has really buckled down and is doing so much better. She wants to be successful and is really proud of herself.

Alex has been working on his essay for his application to BYU. He is finding it difficult to "toot his own horn." He is doing a good job, though. I'm so proud of him.

Taylor is already in bed tonight. I only saw him for about 20 minutes today. I don't like not seeing him.

Zack went to Houma today and back by 4:00. I don't know how he does that. I would be worn out. He has to go to Beaumont in the morning.

Going to lunch for Susan's and my birthday tomorrow. Should be fun. 37 is absolutely no different that 36 that is for sure. But, I'm happy to celebrate just the same!

No comments: