Sunday, November 25, 2007

Mary C :]

Hi. This is Mary Catherine, the cool daughter. This is actually rather awkward writing this considering the fact that Sarah Beth and Taylor are watching every word I write. Oh, and after the family preceded to make a joke out of my blogging skills, Taylor informed me that blogs are for free expression NOT for good impression. That made me laugh.

Anyways, my mother has decided to start to use the least amount of electricity possible. So, it's basically freezing in this household. The weather has been rediculously low for the past few days. Well, for Southwest Louisiana anyways. If you plan to sit on our couch and comfortably watch some pleasant television, think again, because you will deffinitely feel the need for a blanket and perhaps some heavy winter clothing.

Sarah Beth and I made some rolls. (I think I'll just stick with the frozen rolls in the future..) This procedure takes so long, I think it must have taken at least 4 hours.

Well, that's all :]

No comments: