Friday, November 6, 2009

Secret

I have a confession to make.........



I LOVE the music of Conway Twitty!! I know........ I even really surprise myself about this. I can remember being in the 6th grade and Mrs. Hall, our PE teacher Mrs. Brewer, and another teacher..Clark, maybe, came to school wearing Tweety Bird t-shirts they had gotten at a concert the weekend before. We thought they were so funny. I didn't really know who that was then.



So, Zack and I love his music and love the story of when he was in high school and went out one weekend. Let's just say he wasn't in a place he should be that night, but an older lady siddled up to him at the bar where he was sitting and in a deep, low voice said, "Darlin', you remind me of Conway Twitty...." So cheesy, just how Conway kind of is.



But, I love his music. I am listening to Conway on the IPOD now. (another secret is that I would love my own IPOD for my birthday........feel free to share that tidbit with my husband!)

7 comments:

Laura said...

Seriously? You NEED your own IPOD! He should know that! I'll share the info! LOL!

Susan said...

Ha, no secret! Didn't you once have "Hello Darlin" as your ring tone for Zack??? ;)

Be A Saint said...

I DID, Susan!!!!

gwen said...

Remember that "unopportune" occasion when you phone rang with that ringtone?? haha Oh and by the way, I also love the "Mississippi Man". Kenny Chesney's "Love to Lay You Down" is awesome when Conway joins in. Just awesome!

Jen said...

I have to admit, I love some Conway every now and then too. One summer me and Samantha became obsessed with listening to him...maybe like 2004 or 2005.

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

That reminds me of George Jones, Elvis and oldies......good music.

Wendy said...

Hey, just wanted to tell you congradulations on the Saints win Yesterday!

I guess their is a 1st for every thing, Saints in the SuperBowl!