Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Manly

Zack has been on my case about letting my blog go. He loves that I do it apparantly. So I thought I would make my reentry into the blogging world with a story about him!

Saturday night I was in my room getting ready for the Stake dance when I heard a roar of laughter come from the kitchen. This is the story I was told.

A commercial with a big dog came on and Zack commented that he was going to get that big sloppy dog for Mary Catherine (which he knew she would be disgusted by!!) So he said that it was a manly dog. Alex then replied that we have a dog....Pippin. He said that he was a manly dog. Zack responded, saying that Pippin had surgery....implying that the surgery had made him less manly;) Alex insisted that he was still a manly dog.

Over on the couch, innocently, Lily says, "Daddy, YOU had surgery!!!"

Editor's note: Zack had back surgery in December!!

5 comments:

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

Take 2: If you wanted Pippin to be manly you should've named him Chuck or Max...

(cute pictures!!!)

Lindsay and Mike said...

Haha! Hilarious!

The Caple Crew said...

haha! That's pretty funny!

Gayla said...

Hee hee! Welcome back to blogging. My family's on my case to update too...sigh...