Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Birthday Boy!!

The best day of the year, so far!!!

Happy Birthday to Zack!! Today he is 45!! It is hard to plan a surprise for a 45 year old. I want to do something fun for him, but can't think what. I was going to take him to lunch, but he is out of town today. We will celebrate tonight.

I can't believe he is on the down side of 40. So much has happened in our 20+ years together. It has been good. Lots of growth and sacrifice and loving. I am proud of Zack. He is an amazing person. We sure do love him more and more all the time.

I need to get busy. Lots of plans to make and maybe a little shopping thrown in, too!

5 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Happy birthday Z!!!

Susan said...

We love you, ZACK!! :)

gwen said...

Awwww....happy birthday, Zack! Great tribute.

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Zack!!! Isn't it crazy how time flies when you are having fun!!

And yes, I would love to take Taylor's senior pictures, it's not too late. And if you want to wait until middle of march when it's a bit warmer and greener we can!! Senior shots are so fun!!!

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

I loved both of the tributes to Zach.....of course the one on being manly. And then his one. HAPPY BIRTHDAY