Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mary Catherine....or Mary-Catherine, as she like to be known!!.....had a tournament in Crowley. With all the construction dust at our house I thought I needed a break and decided we would go to Lafayette to spend the night on Friday. I found this cool hotel at River Ranch. It was so cool. Kind of modern. We invited Lydia to come with us. The girls were so excited about the place. It was awesome.

Super cool bathroom. You can't see it but there is a cool glass vessel sink behind Sarah Beth.....or Sarah-Beth!!! HAHA
Cute girls. Lily sure loves those sisters.
We played a little dress up at the mall!
A little beauty shop at the tournament. Lydia taught Lily how to french braid and even let her practice on her hair.
Lily liked her french braid too.
We had a little brush with wild life in the town next to the frog capital of the WORLD! On a walk around the school I saw hundreds of these tiny frogs ALL over the outside of the school. I have never seen any thing like it. Truly a site to behold. I hope you can see them.
And we came in 2nd place. They players were not too happy with their performance in the last match so apparently Lily was the only one who wanted to hold the trophy. Since she IS the mascot and is now BFF's with all the players!

2 days away from home and
13 hours of volleyball and I was ready to go home......so was my backside!

1 comment:

Lou Ellen said...

Andrea, I have read every one of your recent posts - so glad you are back to posting. I love reading about your family. Those girls are incredible - varsity this and that, it's such an amazing feat to even make the team in a 5A school - what athletes they are! I loved the story about your former Bishop, I was so touched. A Bishop 3 times..why do we ever complain? I'm glad that Taylor is happy at BYU-I - Rexburg rocks. Keep writing!