Wednesday, September 22, 2010

As I talked about earlier, Emma is really changing and maturing. She has moved into Mary Catherine's room while her room is being worked on and she likes nothing more than for Mary Catherine to come to bed while she is still awake and they can lay there and talk. Last night Emma was determined to wait up for her and sat in the chair while MC finished homework, listening to the I-Pod.

The last two days she has come out ready for school wearing Mary Catherine's signature item....Converse. She assures me they are not too big....I am not so sure! Yesterday it was just the red ones........today....one red, one green!

She confidently got out of the car, because, after all, they are MC's shoes and if Mary Catherine wears them, then they must be cool! This was just after telling me that she is for sure the smartest in her class. Humble, too!

I sure love that girl!!

3 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

So cute! She should still be that little blonde baby girl I remember! :)

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Hey, I found you blog through facebook. It is so cute and fun. I think your family is awesome. I'm excited to get to know ya'll better.

Marc and Letty said...

I love you Family....