Monday, September 5, 2011


I am so thankful for the horribly dry and hot weather we have had this summer. It was the most wonderful blessing. I could not have asked for anything better.

Strange?

I know...........it made be appreciate tremendously the weather we have had the past 3 days! First, Tropical Storm Lee comes through on Saturday and we have the most glorious rain! It rained the entire day. A good Louisiana soaking! How I have missed those amazing days.

Then overcast Sunday. Love those days, too. Nice and dark with the threat of rain. Beautiful.

Oh my, today was just beautiful. Had it not been for the misery of the past summer, it might have blended into just another sunny day. But, not today. We were outside for 10-12 hours today. The girls swam for that whole time. It was just amazing. The perfect breeze, the perfect amount of sun, the perfect temperature. I am so appreciative.

I will try not to complain when it get hot again, but in the mean time................................
WOW!!


And tonight we were leaving Zack's mom's after a quick visit for her birthday. Lily, after swimming ALL day, wanted someone to hold her.

No one would.....

She promptly told us that if her BROTHERS were there THEY would carry her....She had no doubts..........

And I am glad she knows that!

No comments: