Monday, July 14, 2008

New Babies....

We love babies in this house. We have had six of our own, our youngest 3 s have at least 15 babies between them, and they are constantly "adopting" more. They love to play with Baby Jace Jorgensen, they think of the twins as babies, they are anticipating the new Baby Jorgensen, and they love to run into new babies to play with all the time. So.....when I told them today about the new Youngan (sorry saw this on another blog and lifted it...cute) they were SOOOO excited. Katie and Sarah are their most anticipated guests and they love to go to the Youngs. Very much excitment. So, I was telling my sister about it and said how awesome Lynetta has been about exercising recently. So, Emma's mind went to work. She yelled from the back seat, "START EXERCISING, MAMA!!!" That's all it takes to get a baby for us, I guess. I don't know how I would feel about walking at the track so much if that were true;)

3 comments:

Susan said...

OK that's hilarious...almost hurt myself laughing!

Carolina girl said...

That is way too funny! So are you still exercising? hee hee :)

Jessica said...

Too cute. I love your new family pic.