Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We are home!!






We got back from Destin tonight. We had a WONDERFUL time. Here we are on the first night as we walked to the restaurant down the beach from our condo. We were amazed at the weather when we arrived. It was just beautiful. It was actually cool. We ran into Mrs. Kathy Clark, her husband, and grandkids. She was Alex and Taylor's second grade teacher and we have known her for years. It was so exciting to run into her.

Zack and the four older kids were able to go para sailing on Saturday. They were very excited, but a little scared, too. They said once you were up it was relaxing and beautiful. They were really high up.

Kristy, my SIL, and I took Emma and Kate, my niece, to get their hair wrapped. They have been swinging their wraps around their head. We hope it doesn't break and fly off their heads!!

Anyway, the para sailing was a hit. It was expensive, but definitely worth the money. They came home so excited.


The s had such a great time with their cousins. We have decided that we have to go every summer on a family vacation. Their is nothing like going somewhere together. What a great tradition we hope we have started.

10 comments:

Laura said...

We just booked our beach trip two days ago, and I CAN'T WAIT!! We normally go every year, and there is nothing so wonderful as taking a week and playing with your kids, with no home stuff to deal with! Glad you had fun!!

Be A Saint said...

Have a great time, we sure did. I wasn't even finished fixing my post and you already commented. You are on top of it!! Where are you going?

gwen said...

Oh my gosh, the pictures are GREAT

Carolina girl said...

I LOVE the beach pictures! Especially the family one at the top! It is great!

Susan said...

Everyone looks good on the beach, especially when they're wearing white. I wanna go to the beach too! :)

Glad you had a good time, and isn't that wild running into the Clarks!

MaryRuth said...

Andrea these pictures are so great!! I'm so glad you guys had such a great time!!

Andrea said...

Your family photos are great!!! YOu guys looked like you had a great time!! You all are so brave to go up that high!! I am glad you all had such a great time!!

Julie Church said...

What a cute family picture!!! I love Lily's new haircut. Looks like it was a great trip!

Gayla said...

What a neat vacation. Love the beach pictures, especially of the Zachary boys.

Stacy James said...

These pictures are fantastic! Destin is definitely one of my favorite vacation spots. We've done 3 trips there so far and have already started talking to the family about going next summer. You guys look terrific! Neat story about the boys in white shirts...and I LOVE Lilly's hair! Too cute!!