Friday, July 4, 2008

Zachary Boys


I love this picture from Destin. I took it on purpose, because when Alex was 2 and Taylor was just born, my Mamaw Musie had a dream of two men in white shirts walking along the beach together. She didn't know who they were and asked someone who told her that they were the Zachary boys. They said that they were great missionaries and everyone knew them. I have always thought about that through the years. They are great boys and best friends. I think I will frame this and put the story with it and put it in their rooms for them to remember who they are and what influence they can have. I makes me miss my Mamaw. So glad we got the picture but even more glad that I have these men in my life.

5 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

I LOVE IT!!! Such an awesome picture...and an awesome story to go with it too! Your trip looks like a lot of fun! My family always tries to go on a big family vacation every few years. It is always such a blast to be with EVERYONE! Glad you had a great time!

Susan said...

What a darling shot...when I clicked so I could see it bigger, the first thing I thought was that they look like models from The Gap! :)

Jen said...

I do love the white shirts with jeans...especially the family picture at the top of your blog. Good idea,,and you could definitely be in a gap commercial.

gwen said...

That story gives me chills! That is just an awesome picture and what a great idea to frame it with the dream.

Andrea said...

This is so sweet!! I love that shot too!! Such a sweet story!