Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Too Many Sisters!!


Yesterday, we went to the dentist, Dr. Moses. He is so funny and interested in our family. We just love him. The boys both go to him still, too. But, yesterday was just the girls. Everyone kept saying how someone was missing. I had to keep telling them it was the BOYS!! Oh, yeah. How soon they forget. Anyway.....they call all the girls back at the same time and we are all finished at the same time, too. So, as we were getting ready to leave I was talking to Dr. Moses and we heard Sarah Beth start to fuss at Lily. She was frustrated because she thought Lily had taken her bag of goodies. So, I look up and Sarah Beth has a stranger by the arm fussing!!! She was saying, "LILY!!" Needless to say, Dr. Moses and I had a great laugh over that. And Sarah Beth was extremely embarrassed. I have heard of kids getting the wrong parent before, but not the wrong SISTER!!

3 comments:

Gayla said...

That's funny! Dr. Moses had the coolest office. I love your header picture! Glad you had a fun vacation.

Stacy James said...

She has had more experiences like that, it seems. If it's going to happen to someone in your family, it would be Sara Beth, bless her heart! Cute!!!

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

This is great! I loved catching up on your posts.....loved the new garden and the bounty!