Friday, March 14, 2008

Get it right, Daddy

OK are you sick of the posts today, I just have one more........I think.

Zack was telling me about the instructions Emma gave him as she migrated into our bed last night.
1. She lifted up my arm and placed it under her head.
2. Put my leg here.
3. Put your leg here.
4. Cover me up like this.
5. This is how I want to snuggle.
6. I'm cold, put your leg on top of me.

Aren't you supposed to be more accomodating when you are stealing a spot in someone else's bed?!?!?! Not if your name is EMMA!

5 comments:

Jenn Toon said...

Ha! Kids definately tell you how it is!

MaryRuth said...

haha! I thought this was so cute!!

Andrea said...

She is such a cutie!!
I had some catch up reading to do! Sounds like you have been busy! I think that you are a super bargin shopper! My oldest sister is so much like you!! It makes me smile! I wish I could be a bargin shopper!!
I am glad you had a great time at the Houston rodeo! That is a really great place! We normally go every year, but we couldn't make it this year! Such a bummer that Billy came in 5th!
I love Sarah Beth's hair cut! It's really cute!!
Wow, I was really behind on reading!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Andrea...This is Lindsay Storrs (do you remember me from a million years ago?). I found your blog on MaryRuth's. I can't believe how big Sarah Beth is!!! I need to see pics of the rest of your kids. In my mind, they are all still about 3-years-old!

Laura said...

Hey, did you ever figure out how to "pretty" your blog?? I am trying to come up with something permanent for mine, so any ideas you have acquired...share!!! I really want to figure this out!