Friday, March 28, 2008

New York

So, finally, after years of being jealous of other travelers to this place, I have finally been. New York was so great. We landed at LaGuardia (sp?) and drove into Manhattan through Queen's on a bus. My first reaction was, "OH, this is Queen's, I've always wanted to be in Queen's!" I was like a kid in a candy store. I love everything about visiting. We did almost everything. Wonderful trip. More on that later. Just wanted to let everyone know I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I go home at 3:00 am last night and have to leave soon to pick up the little s at my mom's. So, no time to catch up. Ta-Ta!

4 comments:

MaryRuth said...

I'M SO JEALOUS!!! (in a good way!)

So glad you had a good time!!!

Glad your're back home safe and sound! Missed you!

Erin said...

You'll have to post lots of pictures. New York seems like so much fun!

Jessica said...

I keep waiting to hear about NY according Andrea!

Andrea said...

Oh, I didn't know you were in NY!! I bet that was so much fun!! I can't wait to see some pictures!!