Friday, March 14, 2008

Is there a nerd in the room???

OK, I know this is completely nerdy, and my family has laughed at me, but that is certainly not the first time THAT has happened, nor will it be the last. So, let me brag about my shopping skills that I have developed. I paid $76 and some change for all this food. It may not look like much, but it is a ton. How much you ask? Let me get my list.......yes, I made a list. Let me just say that my sister was on the phone with me while I took this picture and Lily was helping me get this all set up. She was rolling. I may have problems. I wanted Zack to take me to Wal-mart on our date to price compare. I want to know just how good of a deal I got. Like to see the cold, hard numbers. Needless to say, we did not go. He was willing to just about anything ELSE I wanted to do to get out of going :) It worked!!

OK, got my list:
10 packages of 6 corndogs
4 boxes Honey Bunches of Oats
6 Grand biscuits
2 small cans cinnamon rolls
4 large avacadoes
1 bunch bananas
3 packages of 4 cans of biscuits
5 cans Raviolis
10 cans Van Camp's Pork 'N Beans
3 cans Progresso Soup
2-2 liters Diet Cherry 7UP
Large container Light sour cream
2 4lbs sugar
3 boxes Rice-A-Roni
1 OJ
3 cans mandarin oranges
2 tomatoes
1 head lettuce
2 cans Oust surface to air
4 bottles Herbal Essence shampoo
2 bottles Aussi shampoo
2-4 pack Safeguard soap
2-4 pack Ivory soap
2-2 pack Dove
2 Old Spice deoderant
1 Secret deoderant
1 Gillette deoderant
1 mini Secret deoderant---for Lily so she can be like her BIG SISTERS!!!
$76--------I don't know. I think it is really cheap, but I really want to go to price compare so I can KNOW. Mary Catherine has Whitney over, I may bribe them to go in the middle of the night to make a Wal-mart run!! Doesn't that sound fun?

1 comment:

Laura said...

OOOOh, Walmart at 1 a.m. I love it!! It's so quiet then, and the best part: no kids! I'm just not brave enough to wander out alone then. You should totally drag them out and go! I'm impressed at your list of food. I need to go there!