Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ten Things

1. A gift you gave: Brett Anderson a racoon Webkinz for his birthday
2. The last person you thanked: I guess it was one of the men I asked to help with Primary today at church. They weren't thrilled so I lavished on the praise and thanks.
3. The last movie you watched: Kate and Leopold
4. The best meal you cooked this month: Chicken Pot Pie---everyone loved it. I think it is a keeper!
5. The last place you ate out: Would have to be La Madeline's. Oh how I miss that place and how glad I am that we do not have one locally. Dangerous, that would be!!
6. Something that made you laugh: Sarah Beth teasing Zack about his testimony in church when he said he didn't write missionaries, especially those on missions. Maybe not very nice, but gosh that was funny!
7. The last person you talked to on the phone: Mama
8. What I ate for lunch today: Nothing, I was fasting
9. My favorite song right now: I guess I would have to say NEW SOUL byYael Naim. Strange for me. I am definitely a country or oldies , but something about this song.....I just love it. I found it on this blog. (cool, the first time I did a link----very exciting)
10. What I’m wearing right now: sweat capris with my white t-shirt---we went walking at the track tonight.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Brett loves the webkinz. He and Paige played all weekend. Can I get the Chicken Pot Pie recipe:)

Jenn Toon said...

Looks like lots of fun! I'm impressed you went to the track! It'll be fun to get to know you through blogging.