Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cauliflower and Broccoli for dinner!!

I just picked from my garden a piece of cauliflower and broccoli. I say a piece because it is definitely a one person serving. It grew about 3 weeks ago to the size it is now so I just left it hoping it would grow larger. No dice!! It did not grow ANY. So, I picked it. I also have some heads of cabbage and tomatoes that are doing the same thing. They grow to a certain size and then stop. How am I going to feed my family from my garden when I get a one person serving every 3 weeks? What should I do?

2 comments:

Laura said...

I don't know but pass the secret this way when you figure it out!

Andrea said...

Hmmmmm.......we can't even grow our landscaping let a lone a garden. Though I am going to try.

Hey, just think of it as a good diet??? Lots of Fiber, well, small amounts of fiber.

At least you tried to grow a garden, I just say I am going to do it!! So, congrats on the garden!!

Oh, and I have an award for you over at my blog!! :)