Monday, January 5, 2009

I want to earn all F's!!

Well, I feel good, today. I attended several meeting yesterday that helped me focus on what is important in my life at this time and I am determined to focus. I think that is my theme for the year....FOCUS. Sounds silly or simple, but I am a very unfocused person. I want to focus on my family, faith, and finances. I will pray DAY, and night. I will read scriptures 5 minutes a day. I will smile to my family more frequently. I will develop a budget and STICK to it. I will host dinner parties monthly in our home in hopes of welcoming more people into our home and making better friendships. Wish me luck. I am excited!

Talked to Gwen today. It is amazing that we were able to talk as if she were just down the road. Very interesting information about Saudi! Still, though, I miss her. Things are just not quite the same. I just feel lonely. I know I shouldn't because I have so many wonderful friends and family, but I just can't shake that feeling. But, I am thrilled to be able to talk so easily and free!! There are good thinks.

1 comment:

Gayla said...

Such worthy goals, good luck! Miss y'all!