Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Haircut

Emma decided that she wanted to get her haircut MUCH shorter this time. I was a little worried about this, because she has always had long hair. I had struggled and struggled with Mary Catherine and Sarah Beth's hair to grow out the bangs. It was a long and painful process.....so when Emma was born I just decided that we would just let her hair grow.



She had alot of hair when she was born and went through a bad time when she was about a year old, but then it just grew and grew. She had beautiful long blond hair. We all loved it and it prompted GranJan to suggest that we even bleach it when she got older and it got darker. I love the new do, though and it is still as blond as ever. And after the hair week we had the shorter hair will be so much easier. So, now we will be blowing dry the hair every night and just brushing it out in the morning. Much better. She is such a cutie.



7 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh, I love her hair cut! I was just blow drying Lydia's hair and thought the same thing. How I was going to let it grow super long. LOL!!

Oh, and to get the lemonade award, all you have to do is right click on the picture, and save it to "My Pictures". Then when you upload your pictures to blogger, just go and browse in "My Pictures" and there will be your lemonade award, and just upload it like you would a picture.

And yes, I read every post you write!! I may not always comment, but I always read. You guys have the best FHE's!! LOL!!

Oh, and we aren't doing anything on MLK day, so if Lilly wants to come and ride a horse you guys are more than welcome to!! Just give me a call before you come so I can get out of my pj's!! :)

Susan said...

It's just PRECIOUS!!! I love you Emma. ♥

Carolina girl said...

I love her new cut! So cute!

Melinda said...

Emma, You are so beautiful! I love your new hair-do!

Kati said...

Very cute! We just had Alyssa's hair cut too, but I wish it were as thick as Emma's!

gwen said...

So cute! Love the baby picture. Her leg and foot look the exact same as they do now. haha

MaryRuth said...

The Emma in the chair is the Emma I remember! Sooo beautiful!