Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Primaries

Ok, I spent the day at the temple with the youth. I had a wonderful time and felt lots of love for my fellowman. I love to feel that spirit in the temple.......So..........why do I subject myself to these intense feelings of dislike I feel as I watch the election results come in. Not just for the other candidates and the ugly way they treat Mitt, but, also for the media and their coverage of the results. They are all dismisive of him and show intense dislike of him. I truly don't understand it. I have read many articles and blogs and even books about Mitt and not one place have I read any reason for their dislike (no personal bad habits, meanness, or disregard for people), except that he is a Mormon and that he has lots of money. Nobody in the media will say that it is the Mormon factor keeping Mitt down. They talked about it for the past year, saying that 60% of the American people will not vote for a Mormon for president. And, yet, when it comes time to explain why he is not winning, they don't even mention the Mormon factor. I am going absolutely crazy. Don't understand and getting really frustrated. Even so............I love this stuff:)

No comments: