Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine' Day

Wow, I can't believe it has already been 8 days since I last posted.

Valentine's Day has come and gone. Zack had some really sweet surprises for me. He is wonderful. That morning I was driving the s to school when Mary Catherine looks out of her window at the red light at Cities Service and says, "What the heck?!?" We all sook over and on the Zack's sign it says, "Andrea......Will you be my Valentine?...Zack" So funny. Mary Catherine just rolled her eyes. So, I was picking up my cell phone to call him when it rings. It was Zack wanting to know if we saw it. He had told Sarah Beth and Emma to be sure I looked, but they had not seen it first. They all loved it. Of course, they want their names on the sign.

So, then, I worked at the school all day doing concessions for Jump Rope for Heart. It was alot of fun. Tiring, but fun. Emma was in there and was so excited that I was there. Mary Catherine and Sarah Beth came from some of their classes to work. I left to go pick up Lily from school and then came back. We didn't leave until 3:30 or so. Long day. Then, we were having the missionairies so I ran to the grocery store and go a few things for supper. We had seafood gumbo and a chocolate fountain with strawberries, angel food cake, powdered donuts, and bananas. The missionaries loved it and so did the kids. Mamaw Clara came over, too. We had a good time. I love my family.

Zack also got me a Teddy Bear from Vermont Teddy Bears. What a sweet guy. He is so thoughtful. I am so grateful for our relationship. We really have come a long way. What a great man I have!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

Great Valentine's day. And do answer your question, yes we do fruit sometimes for supper and the kids always like it. Jen said, "I have been wanting this for a while..what took you guys so long to fix this?" ha ha

Laura said...

Awwww...At least SOMEONE had a good Valentine's Day--haha

Jessica said...

thanks for leaving a comment - so nice to hear from you and see your blog too! we lived in irving for 5 years then built a home in mckinney and have been here 1 year. we love it here. it's nice to catch up with you. i love the pic of you and your girls in aprons. i can't believe how big they are. now i can keep up with the saints in sulphur!

Andrea said...

What a sweet gift! How much fun to have your name on a sign!! Sounds like a fun day! I miss my big family! I love it when we all get together and have a big dinner, talk and be loud! Glad you had a great day!!

Susan said...

Zack, you romantic dog you! That is pretty cool, to see a love note on the sign! ♥ ♥ ♥

Andrea said...

Hey I have tagge you over at my blog!! Just copy the questions and answer them on your blog then tag some more people! It's a good one about what to say to your kids!!