Tuesday, February 10, 2009


A few weeks ago on Martin Luther King Day I invited myself with my s and Paige to go to Andrea's house at Swamp Surburbia to horseback ride. Lily has had a long time love of horses and was so excited to see some up close. Andrea let each of the s take a turn riding and even let them run.......a little! The wind was really blowing that day. It was really nice out. Of course, my s were a little afraid of the DOGS out there, but weren't afraid of the big horses at all.



Emma and Paige had fun climbing on the fences and riding. They played with Andrea's baby and watched the goat playing around.

But, Lily was all about the horses. She fed them carrots, helped give them their feed, and patted them over and over. I don't know what it is about horses. She just loves them. She remembers all of their names and tells me what each of them like and don't like.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I love it!! That was a lot of fun. And you guys can come over when ever you want!! It was fun. And I love how Lilly could totally pet our "wild" stud and I would walk over and he would run away.

Thank goodness the wind drowned out our residental homeless man!! LOL

Susan said...

Emma looks like a real cowgirl on that horse...I bet she's a natural!

Susan said...

And Lily looks like she's in horse-heaven too! :)

Lisa said...

What cute girls! They look totally at home.