Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I wanted to do a 44 things I love about Zack in honor of his birthday, but I am so bad at those things. I have tried and tried, but just can't finish them. Oh, what the heck....I will try

1. He loves Drew Barrymore. Ok, I don't know why I put that, esp. first, but she is on Jay Leno and I think she is really funny, too. Interesting, but funny.
2. I love his smile. It is so cute.
3. He has gray hair when it is dry, but looks coal black when he has his gel in it.
4. He is just as Republican and Conservative as me.
5. He noticed Nancy Pelosi being obnoxious at the State of the Union address tonight all by himself. I had too. YUCK!
6. He loves sushi like I do.
7. He has aged wonderfully. I think he gets better looking every year.
8. I love that he reads my blog.
9. I love it when he makes his smoothies and makes me one.
10. I love that he bears his testimony to our family often.
11. I love his sweet way with the s.
12. His favorite scripture is Ether 12:27. I love that.
13. I love his ocean sounds music he listens to to go to sleep at night.
14. I love to put my feet on him at night.
15. I love when he puts his hand on my arm during the night.
16. I love that he calls random people when he travels. People from our past, usually older ladies.
17. I love that he takes good care of his mom and mamaw.
18. He is funny....
19. He loves his Blackberry and his computer.
20. He encourages our family to be our best.
21. I am grateful that he works so hard for our family.
22. He wants to get out of debt.
23. He sends Alex random notes and emails just to let him know he loves him.
24. He does lots of random acts of kindness, often without telling even me.
25. He is good to find others needs and help out.
26. In the hotel he lays his toiletries out on a wash clothe very neatly and organized.
27. He cries at movies.
28. He is tells his sons he loves them, very often.
29. He appreciates me and what I do for our family.
30. He tells our family that (#29) all the time.
31. It freaks him out that our s are growing up and all that includes.
32. He is 6 years older than me!
33. He quit drinking coke. Seems like a hard thing to do.
34. He has overcome some really tough things.
35. I love when we work together on a project and really connect over it.
36. He loves to work in the yard...and even though it doesn't look like it now, he finds great pleasure in it.
37. He loves his truck that is my age.
38. He was 38 when Lily was born and that is how old I am now......glad we don't have a baby when I am 38.
39. I love when he comes home for the day.
40. I love when he works from home and we are together all day long with no kids around.
41. I love when he does thoughtful things for me.
42. He likes to dress neatly.
43. He brings his own clothes to the cleaners, now. Little thing, I know, but.......
44. He likes to hold my hand. Last time we were in church in Winnfield with my mom we held hands during sacrament meeting and the s were sitting with my mom on the stand so we talked and laughed a little during the meeting. Vicki, a lady I have know there my whole life, came over after the meeting and asked how long we had been married and said we were "gagging" her with our sweetness. Last Sunday when I was there she asked me where he was and said she missed us being "all over each other". We weren't all over each other, but.....he does like to hold my hand, and I like him to hold it.

Happy 44th Zack--------I love you!!!

8 comments:

MaryRuth said...

that's such a sweet list!

I would add that I love when Zack cooks! He's a fabulous cook!!!

Valissa said...

I love this, Andrea! Sooooo nice! I don't agree with #38, though! :)

Be A Saint said...

I guess you don't.....and if I were being completely honest, when I see you with your baby I get the baby hunger pretty bad! I am sure you are having a blast!

Susan said...

And he tells hilarious stories! Oh and I'd have to add...he loves his tractor. Do you have a picture of him on that thing? Happy B-day Zack, we love you! :)

Wendy said...

My girls love his donald duck voice!! Happy B-day Zack

gwen said...

hey mrs. andrea! I love this about mr. zack, he sure is an amazing guy! go read my blog its new,and i just made a new post!
xoxoxo whitney(:

Be A Saint said...

Whitney, hey, Mr. Zack will be so touched about what you said!! What is the address of your new blog?

Gayla said...

Hey Andrea - what a clever idea - I'm going to steal it from you! Bruce is also turning 44 this year. I'd better start thinking now... Happy B-day to Zach!