Monday, February 9, 2009

Daddy, the tooth puller.....Mommy, the tooth fairy



Emma's mouth at 9 years and 2 months. Do you think she will need braces? Yeah, me too. Daddy the tooth puller did his magic again tonight. All the teeth in our family have either been pulled by the tooth loser or by Daddy. He is our official puller. The only one I ever pulled was Alex's first or second tooth. I tried and tried to pull it, but couldn't so I finally convinced him to let me tie a string to it and the other end to the door knob on the front door. It is a heavy door and then we slammed it and the tooth just popped out. I guess it was a little tramatic, though, because no one else has let me near their mouth since then. I thought it was really smart and fast. Oh, well, Daddy does do a MUCH less stressful method. He just gets them relaxed as he plays with the tooth and then.......CRUNCH.........he pulls it forward hard and fast and out it comes. They never even feel a thing. Now if that is not the cutest mouth, I don't know what is. She worked on it all day and pulled it right before she went to sleep. Tooth fairy should get up right now and track down some money before she gets too sleepy and forgets!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh girl, you crack me up!! A string, and the door!! Ahhhhh!! Poor Alex!! Whuahahhhaaaaa!!

Emma is too cute. And almost all kids have braces these days, sigh. She is adorable!!

When are we going to see those horseback riding pictures???