Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What day is it?

So, in preparation for some dental work I had done today, I took 3 benadryl! I know! One knocks me flat on my back, but I was really nervous. The doctor offered valium, but I thought that benadryl would be safer. So, needless to say I have been asleep ALL afternoon much to the frustration of my children. Apparently they tried several times to talk to me and I would shoo them away. One time I loudly said, "Powerade!!!". Yeah, I'm not really sure, but I kind of vaguely remember dreaming something and it was fairly appropriate. On the upside, though, it worked. I was fairly relaxed during the procedure and only a little more to go till my mouth is as good as new!

3 comments:

Laura said...

HaHa, I'd take the valium...but maybe a benadryl would work for my nerves tonight?

Susan said...

I didn't know you were having work done...next time, take the valium. ;)

Andrea said...

I love going to the Dentist!! Am I sick? I worked for a dentist for a long time. And you are not the only one who gets nervous. We would drug a lot of people!! I am glad the benadryl worked.

And you yelling random things!! LOL!! That is too funny!!