Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Revenge of the ....................

I just can't bring myself to type it. But, what else to call it. Emma came out of her room this morning after dressing herself. She is just precious, but I guess style is not on the top of her list. She was dressed for school with her polo buttoned up to the top, pants that were at least 4-5 inches too short, and tall socks with her running shoes. Oh, and the sweater she wore was tucked in with her belt and her pants were pulled up as high as she could get them. Mary Catherine and I laughed as she went around the corner. Mary Catherine said, "you can't let her go to school like that!" And, yet I did. As she got out of the car, I thought about how she has always marched to her own beat and is so content to do just that. Good for her. And she IS so cute, even when dressed like Urkel.

4 comments:

Laura said...

You really should have taken a picture of that!! Priceless!!

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

Oh my gosh..I laughed out loud.

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

Oh my gosh..I laughed out loud.

Andrea said...

Poor Emma! Clayton tries to dress like that too!! He just doesn't care what other's think. It's so nice to be young and carefree!!