Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Seriously

I say seriously because that is a major pet peeve of mine. I found people asking me to keep someone in my prayers and I would always say I would and then not think about it when I pray. I hate that. Telling someone that I will keep them in my prayers is a big deal. If I say I will do that, I mean that I will. I don't want to say that I will, unless later that night I actually PRAY for them. Thanks for getting that off my chest, even though MOST of you will say that is never a problem for me, and I would have to agree! Still, feels good to give my opinion.

2 comments:

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

What a sweet sweet two posts. I will try to keep her in my "thoughts and ponders" of the day...I hope those count as prayers.

Stacy James said...

Please tell Janelle that we say hello. So she's living back in Sulphur again? How's that working? I so agree with the "seriously" thing. I am the same way and so ashamed of myself once I realize I haven't followed through. Thanks for calling my attention to my imperfections!