Sunday, May 11, 2008

Ok This one definitely does not work!!


You Are Cinderella!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

The personality test we did at enrichnment was much more acurate, at least to me, than this one. I don't see myself this was in the least. Definitely not patient.

8 comments:

Sharon said...

I agree...this one isn't as particularly accurate as I'd like. I was Cinderella too and I wouldn't say patience was my strongest characteristic either! :)

Laura said...

Don't worry, I agree, and it said I'm Cinderella too. As if! The enrichment one was seriously accurate and scary! haha, I'm the Powerful one.

gwen said...

Cinderella girl #3 here! But I do feel like it's somewhat accurate for me

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

K.....I am with all of you, I was Cinderella #4....that is too much, we are all very different and I don't see me or Laura or Andrea...as soft spoken....maybe in certain circumstances...but really.

Susan said...

OK well I'm Mulan, whatever that means! Are you sure we're friends?? LOL

Andrea said...

I am Pocahantas!

I wish I could be Cinderella! She got the handsome prince and a pretty dress!! LOL!!

Be A Saint said...

Oh, Susan, Mulan is cool. That is Alex's favorite Disney character.

Lisa said...

Today I took the test and was "Sleeping Beauty" I think I will go take a nap!