Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Holy Cow!

So, we were sitting in line on this rainy morning to drop the Maplewood kids off to school. As usual the traffic was very backed up, so to save time when the girls were ready to get out, I told them to go ahead and switch places and let Sarah Beth get by the door she would need to get out of. She stood up with her back to me when I noticed a bunch of NOODLES and sauce stuck to her bottom. As she continued to move and after I yelled "Sarah Beth!!" she smeared it across the seat and then the door. She SAT on a Lean Cuisine dish that Emma had left in the car on the seat the night before. What a mess. Luckily, I had some napkins in the glove compartment and we cleaned her up. We then speculated about what would have happened if I had not noticed until she was walking into the school. We just knew we could smell noodles, so I got the purfume in my make-up back and squirted her bottom. That could only happen to Sarah Beth (or me, I might add). Just another story of Sarah Beth and her food issues!

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm BEYOND thrilled that you have a blog!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!