Sunday, January 6, 2008

In the Kitchen!


I posted about Mary Catherine and Sarah Beth helping in the kitchen lately. So much so that Santa brought them aprons and me one, too. Aren't they cute. I love working with them. Tonight, Mary Catherine made zuchinni bread using Splenda. Good for no sugar! She refused to cooperate with this picture because she wanted me to do something else.
By the way, there have been 2 great presidential debate on the last two nights. The whole family is excited about Mitt. They love to watch and then ask me what I think about what was said. Scary for them that I am their political analyst.
Mary Catherine worked on her Student of the Year application. She had to write a Biographical Sketch, and she did a wonderful job. Tomorrow is the interview and she has to dress up. Big dilemma! She is definitely MY student of the year. Good luck, Mary Catherine.

No comments: