Saturday, January 12, 2008

Socks

Well, not really much to report. I slept till 11:00 this morning and believe it or not I just yawned as I wrote that. I have only been awake for 11 hours. Should I really be yawning right now? And yet I am. I just read a very funny post on a blog about laundry and socks. Look here. I live under the mountain of laundry. I actually do ok keeping the laundry washed, but getting it folded and put away is a ridiculous job. AND SOCKS.....I can't even begin to stay on top of this job. I usually get them folded about every 6 weeks---usually longer. Zack thinks it is a wonderful day when he actually has socks in his closet. But, I totally relate to the match thing. Many, many times at the end of the day, Taylor will be walking around in his socks. One sock will be his own and fit and the other will be one of Emma's and stretched to the limit, clinging to his toes and heel. Not a match....doesn't seem to bother him, but drives me crazy. So glad the shoes are on during the day, but it really ruins poor Emma's socks. She wears a size 12 in children's and he wears a 12 MEN'S. Quite the difference. Not appropriate for sock sharing.

No comments: