Tuesday, January 15, 2008

MITT wins MICHIGAN!!

It is a good night. I have lots of hope and excitedment. I even went to buy a King Cake to celebrate. Not a good idea on the weight front, but, hey, somethings need celebrating. I was happy to make phone calls to Michigan residents on Sunday. I only made about 30 calls, but it was fun and people there were very nice. Much nicer than those in New Hampshire when I made calls there. It was a fun thing to do. So, tonight I received two texts that made me happy and laugh my shoulder laugh. First, from Mary Catherine,
"Mitt is victorious!"
So happy that she cares. All of the kids do. They are very interested in such things and ask lots of questions and offer lots of opinions. I have to try very hard to show them I value their opinion even when it is different from mine. The second text was from Zack and Alex
"Fox News has reported that multiple Michigan voters say that a phone call from one Andrea Zachary persuaded them to vote for Mitt"
Aren't they cute? and hilarious? I wish. I would love to convince someone of the advisability of voting for Mitt. He is the right candidate! It's a good night.

No comments: