Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Costumes



Emma wanted to be a "Stay-at-home Mom" for Halloween. I wish I could say that she has seen me in the trenches as I enjoyed the blessings of being a mother. But, she is one of my youngest and hasn't seen me looking like she did on Halloween. But, she has been around many mothers in our lives that have been such a wonderful example of motherhood to our family, that to her this is the most wonderful thing she could do with her life. I am so grateful that she has Wendy, Kristie, and others to watch and learn from. Families touch our lives for a time and make an impact. We have had many such families over the years. I know that when we meet again we will be able to pick up where we left off in our friendship. I am also amazed at the degree to which people are willing to share their time and families with us. What a blessing.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

LOVE THE SAHM COSTUME!! PRICLESS!

Andrea said...

Oh I love the idea of a SAHM costume. That is just too cute!!