Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thankful, November 11

I am thankful for blogs. I know that seems a little silly, but I have friends that have moved away, plus some that I have met again through 'facebook' (from high school) who I can totally keep up with through blogs. I feel like I know so much about them. I love having a little window into my friends lives....those who live close and those that live far away. I just wish that my own FAMILY would read it. (my mother and sister and in-laws) Oh, well. I guess they think they know it all....but there is more!

3 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Amen Sista! I love reading all my "Louisiana friends" blogs. It makes me feel like I'm still sort of part of the ward.

Andrea said...

I love reading blogs too!! It keeps me connected!! I love having that little window into other people's lives. It also sometimes lifts me up. It gives me ideas, and blogs make me laugh. I feel like I have friends all over the country.

Gayla said...

After being gone for over a year and a half I was thrilled to find all the old playgroup moms online. It was like being back there again - great and easy way to keep in touch!